Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Prueba Vespa 200 Granturismo



As promised ....
Technique: Transfer

time ago I made the step by step transfer technique, and had said that also could be done with pictures, in this case that I am presenting write transfer and insect designs and stamps

can Here see that the design is perfectly transferidos.RECUERDEN THAT ALL WE HAVE TO DO THE COPY LETTERS TO EFFECT MIRROR-THIS IS EXPLAINED IN PREVIOUS ENTRIES "with the drawings this step is avoided.
As for painting, using acrylics very watery, trying to blend colors to create a good effect


Here you can see the butterfly on the timber and transferred painted, ready for coloring.



This is a leaf designs that I prepared myself, taking the Internet, different designs to my taste
Hope you like and can use the technique because it is a very wide range of things we can transfer and use in different objects.
Good luck and I'd love to know if they liked. You know that any question, tell me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment