Thursday, April 29, 2010

My 13 Year Old Son Babysit By Someone His Age

the great st. louis - in your own time

The Great St. Louis is a British band formed in the town of Bolton in 2004 ... even today with the ease of Internet, thousands of forums and blogs around the world specializing in music, perhaps it might seem easy to find good and interesting underground bands, but honestly speaking there is nothing further from reality as it is not so, but on the contrary, ... however, The Great St. Louis is a band in 2008 when you hear their debut album called "forever now" caused me a great impression, simply and immediately I loved since I heard this wonderful debut was placed among my favorite albums of the punk rock year with Druglords Of The Avenues, obviously they had to keep track to see who they were or what happened to that band that had captured my attention, unfortunately there is not much information about this talented band on the Internet, but there is enough to learn that just released a new album called "In your own time ",... what this band does is very simple, punk rock in the vein of bands like Leatherface and Social Distortion, is that Currently, there are many bands influenced by Leatherface, Hot Water Music, etc., and have been since the title of "gruff-punk" so the scratchy voices, but The Great St. Louis in my personal opinion is not Traditional band of gruff-punk, is a very good melodic punk rock band with great hooks, good melodies and huge choruses that will make you sing along songs, and move the head song after song ... The Great St. Louis is one of those few bands today can even remember because I started listening punk rock for almost 20 years, initially was for the fun and rebellion, then started looking for bands that I convey something more than that and the way I did jump and dance around my room, well this album has managed, for so far I consider it one of the best punk rock albums that have come so far of 2010.

download it aki: http://www.4shared.com/file/TsB20AiP/Great_St_Louis_-_In_Your_Own_T.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment